Nieuws:

Dit is een backup van het oude forum, bedoeld als naslagwerk.

Lyciasalamandra Turkije

Wouter

Dag mensen,

De afgelopen twee weken ben ik op een reptielen&amfibieen/vogelreisje geweest naar zuidwest Turkije met twee studiegenoten. Een van onze hoofddoelen waren natuurlijk de endemische Lyciasalamandra soorten. Door het mooie weer (de winter in Turkije dit jaar is net een nooit-eindigende lente) vonden we ook een hoop meer. Foto's zijn te zien op http://www.caudata.org/forum/messages/985/79106.html?1172308008

kevin

Mooie foto`s van mooie dieren zeker de reis waard geweest.

Coen Deurloo

Heel indrukwekkend Wouter, Turkije lijkt me ineens best een leuk vakantieland ;)

Andy W.

Hello Wouter...

realy wonderful pictures.
Didn´t you have any problems with the Ottoman authorities because of rambling ?
Here over in Germany you wouldn´t be allowed to leave the regular trails.
I love such pictures from salamanders in nature.

Greetings, Andy

Steven DC

Wouter

Andy, no problems for the largest part. One only one occasion, we heard that we had been herping in a forbidden, archeological area. Lycia is truely full of Lycian ruins.

Andy W.

@ Wouter

Well, that wonders a little, but good for your journey  ;D
I´m thinking of going to Italy this year, to find some Salamandra s. gigliolii  :)
Hope the Italians will be also bounteous with my / our rambling.

Andy

PS: You all can answer in Dutch, as I can understand / read it..... but I can´t write it  ::)

Qwertu

Daar zitten een paar hele mooie dieren bij. Mooi gefotografeerd ook.

jemull

Heel erg mooie beesten Wouter, ben zelf ook eens in Turkije geweest. Maar ik kon er geen salamander vinden.

Kamil

Hi Wouter,

amazing pictures! I wished, that you would have posted them here in priority and linked them to c.org ;D
How long have you been there? How did you move there and where did you sleep? At best you should write a report with many pictures ::) :D - did you find any Triturus sp. ?

Best Greetings,

Kamil

Wouter

Hi Kamil,

I might make a report later, but I'm a bit short on time at the moment! We stayed for ten days in Sundance Village, next to Phaselis and Tekirova. It's a very nice place, lots of bird too! It's better to move during such a trip though, to cover more terrain. We made some very long drives.
The Triturus start way to the northwest, or the southeast, they don't occur there.